Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Therese Zeman
Dr. Therese Zeman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elk Grove Village, IL, with other offices in Naperville, IL and Hinsdale, IL (and 3 other locations). She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Zeman is affiliated with Edward Hospital, Central Dupage Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Therese Zeman has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Therese Zeman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Dr. Oksana Shulzhenko
Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi23
Dr. James Mason
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi39
Dr. Lynwood Jones III
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Elk Grove Village, IL 0 mi38