A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theron Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theron Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theron Grover, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chronic Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Grover has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grover accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans