A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theron Ragle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theron Ragle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theron Ragle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragle graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ragle has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theron Dale Ragle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theron D. Ragle practice?
- Dr. Theron Ragle has 1 office location.
Dr. Theron Ragle practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.