Dr. Theron Tilgner DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2016
TERRIBLE AND EXTREMELY RUDE
Drove from Fort Mohave to see him,He was kinda rude for first appt.But thought I would give him benifit of dought!After going to my appt at hospital, where they injected my shoulders and screwed up,and they are now way worse ,I went to my appt with the dr. He was extremely over bearing and rude ,and kicked me out for saying Dr at hospital screwed up!, said it was offensive! He would not listen ,nor did he care at what I had to say.His staff is just as rude or worse,relations with him would be impossible! !He knows it all and has seen it all!I would not recommend even setting foot in office! He talks to you like your stupid! So now I'm twice as bad,and have to wait to find other dr!!! He should be a lawyer the way he twists everything around you say ! Big time jerk !! Worst ever!

June 24th, 2015
Took care of immediate problem, not sure what to do next was ready to leave but I had to ask if I needed follow up or what was up?

April 10th, 2015
Awesome Staff!
Great experience from beginning to end.

January 5th, 2015
Dr. T 's made my leg shorter when he did my hip surgery! His comment, "You will need to get special shoes with a lift insert to even out your walk". I am a shoe shopper and have hundreds of shoes and now I'm suppose to wear one pair! Terrible surgery experience!

May 2nd, 2013
Best in Havasu
Spends time with patients, cares about people. Excellent surgeon, helped my dad to walk again. Not into drama like the other guys in town.

November 3rd, 2011
Dr. Who?
When I made an appointment I thought I would be seeing Dr. Tilgner, I didn't. I was passed onto some other doctor who was helping in the office that day. I was not asked if this would be acceptable when I made the appointment. I would have preferred to see who I asked to see. I have no bad review for Dr. Tilgner himself as I did not get to see him. But his office staff has much to be desired. They stood around talking to each other instead of helping those checking in. I brought in a disc to view from another doctor which for some reason they couldn't open. I had no problem opening it at home, why couldn't they open it? Not to mention they could have called the other doctor to send the information in an e-mail. So, instead they took three more x-rays. Which I'm sure my insurance got billed for unnecessarily. When I was checking out, the girl at the desk was busy texting on her phone. I asked for my disc to be returned, but somehow it got lost and no one could find it. Needless to say I was upset about the whole visit. Dr. Tilgner may be a good doctor, but he really needs to re-evaluate his staff.

March 18th, 2011
Hip Resurface.
Had my hip resurfaced about two years ago. I should have had it done long before. Dr. Tilgner was very thorough prior to the operation making sure what was the problem. I'm very active and have had no problems.

October 15th, 2010
Dr. Tilgner is a very personable and capable surgeon, and one I have complete confidence in to do my knee replacement. I have seen him for 3 years and have only high regards for his professional abilities, as well as being able to look straight into your eyes and deliver his diagnosis. This is rare now a days for a doctor to be able to converse without looking down. I am placing my knee in his hands for a complete & uneventful surgery & recovery.

July 11th, 2010
The worst "Dr" in the country, he should have his license revoked.

April 5th, 2010
Dr. Tilgner has a wonderful personality, and knows exactly what he is doing,,,,and he is a follow through person nothing left to chance

February 1st, 2010
This guy should work as a butcher instead..do no harm..HA