Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 5th, 2015

Dr. T 's made my leg shorter when he did my hip surgery! His comment, "You will need to get special shoes with a lift insert to even out your walk". I am a shoe shopper and have hundreds of shoes and now I'm suppose to wear one pair! Terrible surgery experience!

Best in Havasu show details Best in Havasu
May 2nd, 2013

Spends time with patients, cares about people. Excellent surgeon, helped my dad to walk again. Not into drama like the other guys in town.

Dr. LIAR show details Dr. LIAR
Jun 8th, 2012

This guy should be barred from Medicine..Bull S#!T thrower..maybe.BEWARE do not go to him for ANY reason..

Dr. Who? show details Dr. Who?
Nov 3rd, 2011

When I made an appointment I thought I would be seeing Dr. Tilgner, I didn't. I was passed onto some other doctor who was helping in the office that day. I was not asked if this would be acceptable when I made the appointment. I would have preferred to see who I asked to see. I have no bad review for Dr. Tilgner himself as I did not get to see him. But his office staff has much to be desired. They stood around talking to each other instead of helping those checking in. I brought in a disc to view from another doctor which for some reason they couldn't open. I had no problem opening it at home, why couldn't they open it? Not to mention they could have called the other doctor to send the information in an e-mail. So, instead they took three more x-rays. Which I'm sure my insurance got billed for unnecessarily. When I was checking out, the girl at the desk was busy texting on her phone. I asked for my disc to be returned, but somehow it got lost and no one could find it. Needless to say I was upset about the whole visit. Dr. Tilgner may be a good doctor, but he really needs to re-evaluate his staff.

Hip Resurface. show details Hip Resurface.
Mar 18th, 2011

Had my hip resurfaced about two years ago. I should have had it done long before. Dr. Tilgner was very thorough prior to the operation making sure what was the problem. I'm very active and have had no problems.

Oct 15th, 2010

Dr. Tilgner is a very personable and capable surgeon, and one I have complete confidence in to do my knee replacement. I have seen him for 3 years and have only high regards for his professional abilities, as well as being able to look straight into your eyes and deliver his diagnosis. This is rare now a days for a doctor to be able to converse without looking down. I am placing my knee in his hands for a complete & uneventful surgery & recovery.

Jul 11th, 2010

The worst "Dr" in the country, he should have his license revoked.

Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Tilgner has a wonderful personality, and knows exactly what he is doing,,,,and he is a follow through person nothing left to chance

Feb 1st, 2010

This guy should work as a butcher instead..do no harm..HA