A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theron Toole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theron Toole is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toole
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theron Toole, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Aerospace Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Toole graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Toole has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theron Colomb Toole MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Theron C. Toole practice?
- Dr. Theron Toole has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theron Toole practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Aerospace Medicine near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Cardiologists, and Pensacola Preventive Medicine Specialists.