A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theronica Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theronica Bond, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Specialty Hospital
- Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theronica Roosetta Bond MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Theronica R. Bond practice?
- Dr. Theronica Bond has 2 office locations.
Dr. Theronica Bond practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Physiatrists.