A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theronica Bond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bond
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bond Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theronica Bond, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bond graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bond has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Rehabilitation Hospital
- Mesquite Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theronica Roosetta Bond MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Theronica R. Bond practice?
- Dr. Theronica Bond has 4 office locations.
Dr. Theronica Bond practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Mesquite, TX.
See Irving Physiatrists.