A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Theta Pattison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Theta Pattison is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Theta Pattison, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Pattison graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pattison has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Theta Spielman Pattison MD is a female Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Theta S. Pattison practice?
- Dr. Theta Pattison has 1 office location.
Dr. Theta Pattison practices Dermatology near Altamont, NY.
See Altamont Dermatologists.