A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayaparan graduated from University Of Jaffna.
Dr. Thayaparan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thevalojini R Thayaparan BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thevalojini R. Thayaparan practice?
- Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thevalojini Thayaparan practices Internal Medicine near Clovis, CA.
See Clovis Internists.