Learn more about Dr. Thi Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thi Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thi Nguyen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Genital Warts
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Ingrown Nails
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Nguyen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thi C Nguyen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thi C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thi Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thi Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Primary Care Doctors.