A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thi Kim Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thi Kim Pham is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pham
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pham Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thi Kim Loan Pham MD is a female General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thi Kim L. Pham practice?
- Dr. Thi Kim Pham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thi Kim Pham practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near La Quinta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Blythe, CA and Indio, CA.
See La Quinta General Practitioners and La Quinta Internists.