A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thi Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thi Pham is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thi Kim Loan Pham MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thi K. Pham practice?
- Dr. Thi Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thi Pham practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Blythe, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Quinta, CA.
See Blythe Primary Care Doctors and Blythe Internists.