Dr. Thien-An Hoang Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thien-An Hoang?

Discrimination

Posted on September 14th, 2015

I called his office to make an appointment with this doctor. The receptionist asked about my insurance which is integral (which they do take ). After learning about my insurance she actually said the doctor only treats patients up to 18. She never asked my age but knew I was older than 18 . I asked her "why, is he a pediatrician? ?" She hesitated then said no. I then told her that's a former of discrimination, for which she stayed silent. This is just one of the ways these doctors are weeding out patients with state insurance, which is sickening. I will be reporting him to the medical board of Florida. If he's not a pediatrician, there's no reason for a GP to limit his patients to 18. Unless he's a perv .

Posted on December 16th, 2014