A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thien Doan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doan
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Doan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Doan graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Doan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thien Trong Doan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thien T. Doan practice?
- Dr. Thien Doan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thien Doan practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Anesthesiologists.