A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thien Doan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Doan graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Doan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thien Trong Doan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thien T. Doan practice?
- Dr. Thien Doan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thien Doan practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Anesthesiologists and Fontana Pediatric Specialists.