A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thien Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thien Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thien Nguyen, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thien Tuong Nguyen MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Thien T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Thien Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Thien Nguyen practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Neurologists.