Dr. Thien Quach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

May 19th, 2016
I love going to my pain doctor. (Dr.Quach) We talk about whats inportent to help me deal with my pain.The girls up front are very nice and helpful,(Please give then all a raise).

October 3rd, 2015
Stay away
The Austell office is the worst experience I've EVER had with an office. The staff is rude, ugly and unprofessional. I wouldn't step foot in there again if you paid me. Dr. Q is average at best but his staff is going to sink him.

April 12th, 2015
Dr. Didn't even introduce himself when coming in the room for the first meeting. He just hurried me in and hurried me out. They are not managing my pain. Made fun of one of my disabilities. Would not go back if it wasn't so close to my home.

October 8th, 2014
patient
I never had a doctor to treat me this way. My husband was so upset with the way he treated me. I asked him about rectifying a situation with my medication. Not only did he discuss my information in front of all the patient, but he spoke to me very rudely. When he check mean he even spoke to me very rudely by telling me to stand up. Pressed against my back and caused me to be in more pain. I did all I could to not burst into tears and walked out the office. Before I walked away the nurse looked at me and apologized to me for his actions. Please let me warn anyone that has an appointment with him beware he's not nice at all very very rude! No compassion or concern not even asking any questions or taking time out to get to know me as his patient. That happened yesterday and I'm still down and upset about it all can't shake this feeling. He has no bedside manner not even a little bit, I wonder how he became a doctor and why.

December 11th, 2013
The most arrogant and rudest doctor I ever met
This guy is the most arrogant and rudest doctor I have ever met. He has the doctor god complex and it show when you talk with him. You can tell he thinks he is better than you because he is a doctor. He needs to move out of pain management and back into the OR where he does not have to interact with patience. He has no people skill or beside manners. If you get referred to him, I would suggest you ask for a doctor who cares and does not have an attitude.