A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Ta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ta
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Ta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ta, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent T Ta MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Ta practice?
- Dr. Kent Ta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Ta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Rheumatologists.