A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Ta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ta, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent T Ta MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Ta practice?
- Dr. Kent Ta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kent Ta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Rheumatologists.