Learn more about Dr. Kent Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Ta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ta
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ta, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent T Ta MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Ta practice?
- Dr. Kent Ta has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Ta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Rheumatologists.