A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kent Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ta, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans