Learn more about Dr. Kent Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kent Ta is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kent Ta, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ta has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kent T Ta M.P.H. and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kent T. Ta practice?
- Dr. Kent Ta has 1 office location.
Dr. Kent Ta practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bellevue, WA.
See Bellevue Internists and Bellevue Rheumatologists.