General comments show details General comments
by Earl P. Hadler on Jul 5th, 2015

Responds to my questions in a technical fashion, doesn't talk down to you. Contemplates your complaint with consideration.

Go See Dr. TA if you want to get well show details Go See Dr. TA if you want to get well
by Diane on May 25th, 2015

If you want a drug and a quick fix, go somewhere else. If you want to change your life, follow Dr Ta's advice for diet and you will feel 110% better for life!

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
by Kevin M. on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Ta projects a genuine sense of compassion when listening to what ails me. He is very thoughtful in helping find solutions that inable me to have a better quality of life, both physically and mentally. As a rheumatologist, he seems to be very up to date with current diagnosis and treatments. I would highly recommend him for anyone needing help, in his specialty, as their Doctor.

Patient show details Patient
by Catherine Haight on May 1st, 2015

I feel it is always difficult to take over a practice and Dr. Ta has made this transistion smooth and uncomplicated! Dr Ta is very knowledgeable in his field, he listens and asks questions making you feel very comfortable! He is friendly and very sincere. Never do I feel rushed, I am very impressed and thrilled to have him as my Rhuematoid Dr.!!!!

by Cathy M on Apr 15th, 2015

Dr. Ta has patiently and kindly guided me from my initial RA diagnosis two years ago to a successful treatment program to date. Anyone reading this review will understand how difficult rheumatoid arthritis can be to a person's life, with all the pain and loss of movement. Dr. Ta's approach was to safely, conservatively explore treatment options. It wasn't an overnight solution, but a steady plan whereby Dr. Ta was there for all my questions and concerns, while helping me with as much pain relief as possible. Happily we discovered the right program for my RA and I am enjoying a life style that I'd previously taken for granted! I whole heartedly recommend Dr. Ta to anyone who suffers with this debilitating disease.