Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon
Video profile
508 S Closner Blvd
Edinburg, TX 78539
(956) 529-1874
Locations and availability (1)

|  Simply the best doc  |  show details
by Sobeyda on Mar 21st, 2014

Thank you for everything you did to help me. I had a very quick recovery. I'll be seeing you soon for all my necessary check-ups. Thanks

|  My Ob-Gyn  |  show details
by Noah Knack on Jan 21st, 2014

Like the care i received from Dr. Diagne. I have a healthy and strong baby boy. my husband and I recommend him.

|  FYI: if you want quality Ob-Gyn Care  |  show details
by Cecilia R on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. D has taken care of me in a very kind way and I have had a great experience with natural childbirth. I was afraid of C-section due to me being high-risk with my weight. He was able to manage all of my pregnancy problems. I highly recommend him for your pregnancy care

|  You seen the rest come and try the BEST.  |  show details
by Olegario Villarreral. on Oct 10th, 2013

My wife is having some problems with an ovarian cyst. We went to Dr. Thiendella for a second opionion. We had a great experince with the Dr. he took his time on explaining step by step on options that we had. The other OBGYN that my wife went they just wanted to take her to the OR. I guess they want to make money to pay their expensive life style. Anyways I have been working in the medical field for over 20 years. And I would highly recommend this Dr. Like I said you seen the rest, come and try the BEST.

|  healed  |  show details
by Delagarza on Sep 20th, 2013

Suffered from vaginal bulge and unsatisfactory sex for a long time . The vaginal itching I could not take no more Dr. D. was able to solve both of my problems in about 3 months where I have been suffering a long time using all kinds of vaginal infection treatment

|  Satisfied Patient  |  show details
by Gifted Goddess on Jul 30th, 2013

Very good doctor; good bedside manner We had our baby the natural way after a cesarean delivery the last time; He was one the few doctors that accepted to give us this opportunity. We are thankful and the team of nurses at McAllen Medical Center.

|  Good doctor  |  show details
by Kgonzalez on Jun 4th, 2013

He performed my endometrial ablation; no bleeding or pain for the past 6 months. Thank you doctor!!!

|  Glad that the Lord put you in my path  |  show details
by Jennifer Vasquez on May 22nd, 2013

I should have found office your office earlier. Thank you for all you did for me and my family in restoring my healyh

|  My OB-Gyn forever  |  show details
by Garces M on May 4th, 2013

Finally, i found the right doctor. He took care of me during my pregnancy and afterwards I will not let anyone see me anymore but him. He cares and it shows through everything he does. He answers his patient calls and has great nurses in his office.

|  Good pregnancy experience  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and hypertension in pregnancy.My primary care referred me to Dr. Diagne.He explained to us very early our risks and what could we do to lessen them and achieve a good outcome.We worked well as a team; he was accessible and helped us deliver our happy bundle of joy.We had a nice vaginal delivery.Thanks to our Doc and his staffWe will be back definitely for our next one.

|  Thorough Doctor  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

My name is AnnI had great care from Dr. DiagneI had prenatal care in Austin and transferred to the Valley with my husband.I saw two doctors that told me my water was broke and that i was going to lose my baby.Dr. Diagne confirmed the same with 2 out 3 tests positive. the difference was he gave me hope since he said my water levels were good and i had no signd= of infectionsHe followed me with ultrasound exams and great care.my water stayed normal and increased and after two weeks i had no more leaks.He explained to me that my membranes may have resealed.Anyway, i was a wreck then but he was so nice and always reassuring me.I always felt more calm after seeing him.I had a great delivery, held my baby, and he even helped us take pictures.he is a great person.I will definitely go back to himin 5 years. I got the Mirena, also from him after my baby.Go see him and find out for yourself.

|  Saved my life  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

Excellent doctorI had irregular bleeding was previously seen by two doctors and another ER. When I went to the ER at McAllen medical, the ER doctor told me that I would need emergency surgery.That s when I met Dr. Diagne. He immediately made me feel comfortable by reassuring me and making sure i had pain medicine.He then performed the surgery and I was able to go home 1 day later.he saw me in his office and explained all the surgery steps to me and what i can do in the future to better my health.Now i am pain free and problem free now.Thanks to you Dr. for being a caring human being and you are truly gifted with healing by our Lord.God bless you

|  Satisfied Patient in Texas  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2012

I was diagnosed with complete placenta previa. i was scarred ; i was told i would hemorrhage from the websites i read.Dr. Diagne re-assured me, worked with me and helped me deliver my healthy baby.The hemorrhage did come but the team at McAllen Medical Center was ready along with my favorite doctor at the helm.I would say Great doctor, great staff. Very satisfied with the services you have provided to me.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

Dr explains things wellHelped get comfortable with Doctors again.Helped me with my weight and abnormal bleeding problems

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

I met Dr. Diagne when I had a medical ailment.He properly counseled me and in a stepwise fashion help me and my family decide to the surgery which cured me from my problem. Now I avoided the big C (cancer).Thanks to him.Prior to this I went to many Drs that told me I had a yeast infection but the first day he saw me he counseled me to get a biopsy after examining me. I was anxious at first but he made me comfortable.I will recommend him to anyone who has gynecology issues

|  Best Dr. Ever  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2011

I completely disagree with the lady before me.This Doc is a caring doctor. He gives excellent advice and counsels his patient's thoroughly.Perhaps the patient before me confused Dr. Diagne blunt honesty with scalpel happy.He performed my laparascopic hysterectomy and delivered my niece and did my sister's hysteroscopy and fibroid removal.We love our Dr. And will miss him as he is now gone for another opportunity. May God bless Drs like Dr Diagne.BTW, after my surgery; I was able to go to work in one week.

|  Relieved Woman  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2009

Dr. Gi-an is a great doctor.He performed surgery on my niece whom had an emergency ruptured tube. He was caring knowledgeable an reassuring.He made all of us feel comfortable.We hope he stays our doctor forever.