A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thierry Bonnabesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thierry Bonnabesse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thierry Bonnabesse, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonnabesse graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bonnabesse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thierry Pierre Bonnabesse MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thierry P. Bonnabesse practice?
- Dr. Thierry Bonnabesse has 1 office location.
Dr. Thierry Bonnabesse practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Physiatrists and Plattsburgh Pain Management Doctors.