Dr. Thieu Do Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thieu Do?

Heartless Doctor

Posted on February 25th, 2015

My loved one was a patient at the hospital under the care of this doctor. Dr.Do was paged several times because the patient was unresponsive and it took him 8 hours to show at the hospital. He stood at the door and I told him to just do anything to save the patient's life but he rolled his eyes and told me that there is nothing he can do. He was so cold and I didnt feel I was talking to a doctor who is suppose to do everything to save a patient's life rather I felt I was talking to an undertaker who is waiting for the patient to die. I told him to do an MRI or ctscan because am worried the patient might have a stroke he told me not important let the patient sleep until morning even if he had stroke we are not going to do imaging .just let him until morning. I do not recommend him. He is heartless. The next day my loved one was dying and nurses were trying to do CPR for him. He stood at the door and in a sarcastic way kept telling the nurses let me know when you get tired from this patient. I lost my loved one.

Posted on February 25th, 2015