Dr. Thieu Nguyen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thieu Nguyen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017

Dr. Nguyen has been my fathers doctor for many years. He is caring and compassionate. He takes time to answer all of our questions. Would recommend him to all my family and friends.

February 23rd, 2017

He has been my doctor for 10 plus years. Overall, the experience has been good and positive. He cares about his patients.

November 15th, 2016

great doctor

September 17th, 2016

patient

unethical, uncaring provider. leave patient as it is without spending time for any sort of explanation. my echo is extremely poor but he didn't care and not spending one second for listening to my full fluid of lung. got a second opinion and was sent right away to medical center waiting for heart transplant.

September 5th, 2016

Professional

I recommend

August 15th, 2015

Very professional

June 19th, 2015

Great doctor. Scheduling an appointment was easy, short wait period, and staff was friendly. Dr. Nguyen was concise, correctly diagnosed and explained my condition, and went over treatment options. I would recommend him.

July 20th, 2012

Rude, unprofessional physician!

This doctor is exceptional rude, incompetent and unprofessional. As soon as he found out I was there just for a nuclear stress test, he started to be rude and tried to weasel out. He even refused to read one paragraph listing all the requirements for the nuclear test I needed. His reason was "I don't have time to read it" and "there are other people dying in the hospital I am trying to take care of"...(this is 100% true!). He basically refused to schedule a stress test and walked out of the exam room. It was a waste of my time and a bad experience. The receptionist insisted me to pay a $40 copay and I am sure they charged a good amount to my insurance as well.

June 7th, 2012

The Best!!

Dr. Nguyen's staff is the best! They are caring and prompt. He saved my life and I am so grateful for it. Dr. Nguyen and his staff go out of their way to help me. I recommended him to all of my coworkers that ask.

October 12th, 2011

Addendum:It turns out that this is no ordinary receptionist. (The biggest clue was that she was still flying off the handle several days later). Apparently, this receptionist is the doctor's wife and it was his two kids sitting at home. How was I to know that this doctor has his wife calling patients. She's obviously entitled. No one is going to say anything bad about the doctor's wife even when she crosses a line. The doctor is unprofessional. (Apologies to the doctor if my information is incorrect but I don't think so). (Please do not shoot the messenger).

October 12th, 2011

Problematic staff in Dr. Nguyen's office. One of the receptionists will blindside you by blaming you from keeping her from going home to take care of her two children. Does this not sound ridiculous and off-the-wall. It does but it happened. You're left scratching your head -- wondering what's going on with this office. Especially since you did not call them, they called you just before their office closed. These are silly people who lack good judgment. How does this reflect on the doctor. It's hurts his credibility, as it should. Perhaps, he should pay attention to his office staff's needs rather than let them burden his patients and/or train his staff. My gut instinct is that these folks need to prove they're trustworthy because their abilities are in doubt. One word: incompetence.

June 27th, 2017