Dr. Thikra Kadhim MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2016
A Fantastic Doctor!
In my 24 years in the military and then being retired for 17 more years. Dr. Kadhim is the finest Medical Doctor I have ever had the privilege of having attended to my physical well being!

September 22nd, 2015
Everyone in the office is extremely nice and helpful. She goes out of the way to make sure you can get the test you need. I just need to follow up and get them done. She is a great doctor and her staff is excelent.

December 26th, 2013
Staff exceptional. I've been several times for myself and 5 yo. Have seen doctor and nurse. Visiting the doctor may be a social call for some but IDE rather get in and out. Every article tells you to choose the doctor you feel the most comfortable with. For me, excellent treatment by all.

December 12th, 2013
I Question "Title Doctor"
Year with this doctor, easy going,pleasant in a distance way, but get a mix signal. Just blood work done. Was told no urine lab by this doctor. This was beginning yr 2013. No other kind of exams other than blood pressure. I am 69 yr old. I have diabetes 2 and on basic medication and blood pressure medicine. I went off my medicine feeling better than with it. No reaction of any kind, my diet normal. Of course I was told at one time, I'd go into a comma if I did not take the medicine.Well, off the medicine and no reaction, feeling better....approx 6mo.....no comma. Nov I went in for a check up to see how I am doing...did call in appointment and I asked if there was a urine lab and I was told they have a full lab. I said I want blood work testing my diabetics and a urine test done. Went for my appointment... blood pressure taken, but was several times taken cause the help had problems with the pressure belt working...told doctor about my experience and feeling better, no reaction of any kind. Also spoke of needing breast check since breast cancer runs in my family. Informed her I do have silicone implants under my natural breast and have had 40 yrs now. Cannot do the mammogram, extreamly painful, plus risk of busting my implants. Dr said there is no other way to exray my breast. ( I know this is not true). She did not exam me for lumps...she just asked if I had problems. I was sent to lab...blood work and urine test done. Two hours later I got a call...dr wants to see me the next morning. I go in to see the Dr next day..she said I went from 8.7 to a 12.9. She attacked me rudely and said if I do not take my medicine, she would not keep me as her patient. I said I don't understand I am not having any problem.... none. She would not decuess how I was eating and threaten me again. I said sure I will take the medicine, of course. She wrote out the prescriptions adding insulin with needles. I made her aware of cost issues and she said if any problems filling the prescriptions to be sure to call her. She can get the cost lower for me. I went to fill prescriptions...over $200.00!!!! I filled all but the needles and insulin...I called the doctor's office to let the doctor know so she could help me.... my reply from her was a certified letter from the doctor....term me as her patient. Notice my title above... I QUESTION " Title Doctor" I did some research....you look it up... Prescription kick back for doctors or commission plus gifts. Doctor are not "doctors"...they need a retail name.

May 6th, 2013
Extremely Rude Staff
Certain staff in this clinic needs to take courses in public relations and interpersonal skills, both of which are severely lacking.

October 11th, 2011
I have been Dr Kadhim's Patient for six years. She is absolutely the best. Wait time is minimal and her staff is professional, friendly and helpful. She spends as much time with me as I need. She has accurately diagnosed all of my problems, and she is the first doctor that I have know that actually calls you back personally.

August 18th, 2011
I've been a patient of Dr.Kadhim for a few years now, she is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. She actually listens to what you have to say, genuine and concerned, knowledgable. Her staff is just as great as she is, I will never switch doctors, I just pray she continues to pratice in the area.

October 22nd, 2010
her assistant is very rude and you never see dr.kadhim, they need to clean up the place and be more understanding to there patients. she needs to see her patients instead of her nurse cause the nurse doesn't know what she is doing and very rude.

September 17th, 2010
she is a very good Doctor.

May 7th, 2010
Lightening the Load
When I first went to Dr. Kadhim, I was very satisfied; though there seemed to be a language barrier. However, she took care of me last year with issues I was not aware of. I went back for a couple of follow-ups and mild colds last year. However, my first appt with her this year has been a horror, to a point where I am seeking to change PC provider. To start off, my original appointment was made 7 months ago. A couple days before the appt, I called to confirm only to find out they were "trying to reach me to rescedule". Though the office indicated they left numerous mssgs, I swear I never got any one of them!!! Needless to say, without arguing I agreed to an appt a MONTH later -- you'd think I'd get preferance, but no... As the weeks passed, I managed to get them to slide me in an earlier time (I had another appt that morning). Great!!! I got there on time, but waited in the lobby for almost an HOUR before being brought back to the exam room. I was instructed to strip down (PAP) and cover myself with the paper garments. Not a problem, but I waited about 50 MINUTES before she popped in!!! Of course by that time I was furious and it set the mood of the appt. She did her thing and 5 min later indicated she was done... see you next time..... WHOA!!! I had other issues I wanted to discuss but it appeared she didn't have time. Because I was insistant on getting several questions answered my time with her (face to face) was a total of about 15 min. By the time I got my RX and walked to my vehicle, it was 2.5 hours later from the time I walked in... Can you believe that? 2.25 hours was just waiting around!!!Also as I left the lobby, I noticed that there were several people still waiting from when I first walked in. Additionally, as I was waiting in the lobby I overheard a few patients complain about the "wait" and the explanation given by the staff was "Well sir/maam, you are not the only one scheduled at 8:30". The other ex. was "We have several people scheduled at 9:00, so you are not the only person." Who does that??? Multiple bookings???Apparently she has a lot on her plate right now. So I might as well LIGHTEN HER LOAD and seek another physician who will provide more time with his/her patients.

November 19th, 2009
I have been to this office countless times, and I only seen my actual Dr. twice. Every other time it has been the N.P. I always wait forever, even with an appointment. The office is never very clean, and the staff is unfriendly to say the least. I never would have picked this Dr. on my own. The only reason I see her is because TriCare assigned me to her. And believe me, I only ever go to her office when I really need to go.

December 11th, 2008
Patient with high blood pressure
Treated very rudely by office manager,refused to make an appt. after being seen in er...then be told after asking why they will not work me in and when i pushed for a sooner appt. after having to have my bloodpressure braught down in er..Stated the could not see me for 2 months. When i talked to office manager, was told i was no longer being seen..I was treated with pure ignorance a rudeness and total patient abandonment.