A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thil Yoganathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thil Yoganathan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoganathan graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Yoganathan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- ST JOSEPHS HOSP & MEDICAL CTR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thil Yoganathan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thil Yoganathan practice?
- Dr. Thil Yoganathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thil Yoganathan practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Anesthesiologists and Paterson Critical Care Practitioners.