Dr. Thilak Chander MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

August 4th, 2016
Dr. Chander is an excellent Dr. but is over worked .

April 29th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
Awesome Doctor. Very caring and compassionate.

August 7th, 2012
He is the most compassionate Dr. I ever had. Careing , proffesional , He has taken care of not only my husband & I but our Granddaughter, who saved her life. years ago but also cared for the residents in my foster home. among them he saved . It doesn't matter if they are handicapped mentally or not they get the same compassionate,top quality care care. He goes above & beyond , He has caring staff that back him up who are more like a family. I couldn't give him enough stars , He is an amazing Dr. & surrounds himself with amazing staff.

May 15th, 2011
wonderful doctor
Dr. Chander is the best!! He has been my doctor for the past 7 or 8 years and I don't trust anyone else to take care of me! There is a bit of a wait but I don't mind waiting for such a wonderful doctor!

August 3rd, 2010
This doctor is truly the best of the best. He shares his expertise with me and allows me to share my opinion. He gives me many options and I feel satisfied long after every visit. However, be prepared to wait, this doctor is in high demand!!!

October 26th, 2009
Dr. Chander is a superb diagnostician and an extremely caring physician. I never leave his office feeling that my needs haven't been met. He gives me plenty of time, and freely shares all information. He treats me with the utmost respect.Perhaps because he's so giving,I almost always have to wait for a while in the waiting room. Sometimes he has to dash to the hospital to deal with an emergency; other times he runs behind because he's paying meticulous attention to his patients in the office. No matter -- he's such an excellent doctor, I wait without complaint. The office staff is happy to reschedule if the patient so desires.