A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thilo Hoelscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thilo Hoelscher is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Hoelscher has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thilo Hoelscher MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Thilo Hoelscher practice?
- Dr. Thilo Hoelscher has 1 office location.
Dr. Thilo Hoelscher practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.