A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thimmoji Nagaraja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thimmoji Nagaraja is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thimmoji Nagaraja, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraja graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nagaraja has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thimmoji Rao Nagaraja MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thimmoji R. Nagaraja practice?
- Dr. Thimmoji Nagaraja has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thimmoji Nagaraja practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Richlands Obstetricians & Gynecologists.