Learn more about Dr. Thimos Paschalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thimos Paschalis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thimos Paschalis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Paschalis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paschalis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thimos Georg Paschalis MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thimos G. Paschalis practice?
- Dr. Thimos Paschalis has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Thimos Paschalis practices Internal Medicine near Shenandoah, TX.