A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thimos Paschalis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thimos Paschalis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thimos Paschalis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Paschalis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Paschalis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paschalis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thimos G. Paschalis practice?
- Dr. Thimos Paschalis practices Internal Medicine and General Practice near Shenandoah, TX.