Dr. Timothy Thress MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 3rd, 2016
Do not go to this man
After having my baby I went to see him about my breakdowns and hormones. This man looked me in the face and told me that if I needed medicine to help me get through my day I needed to be put in a padded room. Horrible person. This whole office needs new considerate doctors.

March 6th, 2015
Absolutely horrible experience. 1-2 hour wait times to see a doctor with an appointment, mixing up medical records, negligence, and just plain passing the buck off onto someone else. Claiming your son has a possible heart condition, leaving you sitting in a room for an hour, then realizing they screwed up and confused him with another patient is unacceptable. He is now two months old and without a SS number. Per the hospital, this office's staff failed to sign off on my son's and many other patient's medical records. When confronted about it, they claim the documents weren't ready for the doctor a month after his birth. A lot of shady things going on at this office. I am surprised they are still an active practice. I highly recommend you visit somewhere else.

June 6th, 2012
He is a doctor that will listen and help you with your problem no matter how small. He cares about your health and the health of the baby you are carring.