A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thin Myat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thin Myat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thin Myat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myat graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Myat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thin T. Myat practice?
Dr. Thin Myat practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA and Brooklyn, NY.
See Fresno Internists.