A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thin Myat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thin Myat is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thin Myat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myat graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Myat has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran Med Ctrsun Setpark Hlth
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thin Thin Myat MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thin T. Myat practice?
- Dr. Thin Myat has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thin Myat practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Fresno Internists.