A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thinh Le:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thinh Le is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thinh Le, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Le graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Le has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thinh K Le MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thinh K. Le practice?
- Dr. Thinh Le has 1 office location.
Dr. Thinh Le practices Anesthesiology near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Anesthesiologists.