A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Timothy Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Timothy Ngo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Ngo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Timothy Thinh Ngo MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Timothy T. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Timothy Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Timothy Ngo practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.