A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thinh Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thinh Phan, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Phan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thinh Phu Phan MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thinh P. Phan practice?
- Dr. Thinh Phan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Thinh Phan practices Radiation Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX and Corpus Christi, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.