A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thinh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thinh Nguyen is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thinh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thinh V. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Thinh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.