A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thippeswamy Channapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thippeswamy Channapati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thippeswamy Channapati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Channapati graduated from Vijayanagar Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellary.
Dr. Channapati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Butler Memorial Hospital
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thippeswamy T Channapati MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thippeswamy T. Channapati practice?
- Dr. Thippeswamy Channapati has 1 office location.
Dr. Thippeswamy Channapati practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Butler, PA.
See Butler Family Physicians and Butler Geriatric Doctors.