A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy, Cardiologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Murthy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newnan Hospital West
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy practice?
- Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Thippeswamy Murthy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Internists and Fayetteville Cardiologists.