A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thiru Arasu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thiru Arasu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thiru Arasu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Arasu graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arasu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thiru S Arasu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Thiru S. Arasu practice?
- Dr. Thiru Arasu has 1 office location.
Dr. Thiru Arasu practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.