A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thiru Lakshman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thiru Lakshman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thiru Lakshman, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Dr. Lakshman has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thiru Venkat Lakshman MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thiru V. Lakshman practice?
- Dr. Thiru Lakshman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Thiru Lakshman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near , .