Dr. Thirumalairaj Jayakumar MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

no change

January 31st, 2017
Dr. Jay is amazing!
Very friendly and knowledgeable. I was very comfortable talking with Dr. Jay on a variety of topics. Has a wonderful bedside manner and made sure I was well informed about the process every step of the way. He also communicated every step of the process with my family which made them feel at ease. Highly recommend this surgeon.

September 15th, 2016
Dr. J is very easy to talk to and didn't mind answering questions before and after my gastro sleeve surgery. I have had great success with surgery and weight loss. I was 316lbs and after 10 months I now weigh 197lbs. I am forever grateful to Dr J and his staff for the before and aftercare I received and will continue referring others to him for excellent care.

July 10th, 2016
Loved My Experience!
My surgery went absolutely perfectly. No pain whatsoever because of the TAP block procedure he used. I would highly recommend Dr. Jayakumar and already have referred him to a friend. He takes his time to answer questions and you never feel rushed as I did at other offices I visited. His office staff was equally accommodating and was on the ball with all my testing and dealing with my insurance company. Every visit they were more than prepared and I was given clear, concise instructions.