Dr. Thirumalairaj Jayakumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thirumalairaj Jayakumar?

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Jay for eight years. He is so awesome and has such a great bedside manner! I recently had to have my appendix removed (emergency basis). Dr. Jay came to hospital at 11 o'clock (late night) to perform surgery.

Best doctor ever !!

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I had gastric sleeve 2 years ago . Very sincere doctor . Gave me heads up before the surgery . Very caring and personal . Really satisfied with the procedure . No complications at all . I would recommend him to anyone .

Posted on March 16th, 2017

Great experience, I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my weight loss surgery

Dr. Jay is amazing!

Posted on January 31st, 2017

Very friendly and knowledgeable. I was very comfortable talking with Dr. Jay on a variety of topics. Has a wonderful bedside manner and made sure I was well informed about the process every step of the way. He also communicated every step of the process with my family which made them feel at ease. Highly recommend this surgeon.

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. J is very easy to talk to and didn't mind answering questions before and after my gastro sleeve surgery. I have had great success with surgery and weight loss. I was 316lbs and after 10 months I now weigh 197lbs. I am forever grateful to Dr J and his staff for the before and aftercare I received and will continue referring others to him for excellent care.

Loved My Experience!

Posted on July 11th, 2016

My surgery went absolutely perfectly. No pain whatsoever because of the TAP block procedure he used. I would highly recommend Dr. Jayakumar and already have referred him to a friend. He takes his time to answer questions and you never feel rushed as I did at other offices I visited. His office staff was equally accommodating and was on the ball with all my testing and dealing with my insurance company. Every visit they were more than prepared and I was given clear, concise instructions.

Love this Dr.!