A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Venkatesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh practice?
- Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh practices Internal Medicine near Franklin Square, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Franklin Square Internists.