A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Venkatesh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venkatesh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh practice?
Dr. Thirumalesh Venkatesh practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin Square, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.