A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skantharoopan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skantharoopan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skantharoopan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skantharoopan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan practice?
- Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.