A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan, MD, MBBS is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Skantharoopan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Skantharoopan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Skantharoopan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan practice?
Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.