A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skantharoopan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Skantharoopan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skantharoopan graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Skantharoopan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan practice?
- Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan has 1 office location.
Dr. Thirunavukarasu Skantharoopan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.