A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thiruvallur Vallabhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thiruvallur Vallabhan, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vallabhan
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Vallabhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thiruvallur Vallabhan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallabhan graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Vallabhan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thiruvallur E Vallabhan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Thiruvallur E. Vallabhan practice?
- Dr. Thiruvallur Vallabhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thiruvallur Vallabhan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Internists and The Villages Cardiologists.