A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thivakorn Kasemsri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thivakorn Kasemsri, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasemsri graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kasemsri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Hospital Levelland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasemsri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans