Dr. Tho Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

January 7th, 2016
The worst dr I've ever been to.
Would not recommend to my worst enemy. Waited over and hour and a half to be seen, only to have Dr. Nguyen spend less than three minutes with me.. He was rude and acted like he had no time to listen to my concerns and could not even be bothered to pretend to care.. I will not be going back, and have actually already schedule an appointment with another Dr. to address the same concerns I had going into my appointment with Dr. Nguyen. STAY AWAY!!

July 20th, 2015
I really like Dr. Nguyen
Always good outcome w/Dr. Nguyen. He takes good care of my skin and refers me if necessary, for other problems.

June 14th, 2012
I love Dr Nguyen!
I have been going to Dr Nguyen for 13 years and have referred many friends and coworkers. No one, including a cosmetic dermatologist, leaves such a clean and minimal scar after removing something from the skin. Dr Nguyen's are almost invisible a few years later (I've had several over the past 13 years). He is also hilarious and so personable. Not like any Dr I have ever met!

December 14th, 2011
Very happy patient
I had a skin cancer on my face that could have left a very ugly, obvious scar. Dr. Nguyen was able to suture the area so that many people never even notice the scar. I think he is an excellent doctor.

April 23rd, 2010
I have been going to see him for over 5 years now and he is always very professional and caring.

August 23rd, 2009
He saved my life
Two other Dermatologists told me not to worry about a "blood blister." I decided to visit Dr. Nguyen who was my previous Dr. He discovered it was stage 3 Melanoma, and referred me to an outstanding melanoma surgeon who had surgery performed in less than a week.

September 3rd, 2008
I cannot recommend Dr Nguyen
He performed invasive surgery on my face without ever discussing the procedure or its effects with me. 3-4" cut that required stiches and large bandage. I was only told he needed to take a little more tissue after a biopsy and I could go to work after that. No way I could face clients at work after his work. Six months later the scar did heal nicely. Poor communicator, in my opinion. Very unprofessional to operate without discussing the procedure. I have switched to another dermatoligist.