A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tho Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tho Truong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tho Truong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of Texas at Austin, BA. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Truong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tho Quy Truong MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tho Q. Truong practice?
- Dr. Tho Truong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Tho Truong practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, and Denver Rheumatologists.