A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tho Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tho Truong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tho Truong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of Texas at Austin, BA. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Truong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
- National Jewish Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tho Quy Truong MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tho Q. Truong practice?
- Dr. Tho Truong has 1 office location.
Dr. Tho Truong practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, and Denver Rheumatologists.