A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Tho Truong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Tho Truong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Truong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Truong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Tho Truong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Truong graduated from University of Texas at Austin, BA. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Truong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- National Jewish Health
- Natl Jewish Medical & Research Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Tho Quy Truong MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Tho Q. Truong practice?
- Dr. Tho Truong has 1 office location.
Dr. Tho Truong practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, and Denver Rheumatologists.