Dr. Tho Vincent Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tho Vincent?

September 7th, 2017

Ok doctor but not worth the attitude she gives you

I think Dr Vincent is ok. My issue is that she talks down to you and attacks you sometimes, she gets snappy and annoyed. I asked a question, and I usually try not to overwhelm the doc but she got upset and said, she can't write and multitask, which I don't mind but the way she said was a total rant on how patients expect too much, everything needs to be right, and fast and no mistake, and on and on, she probably was having bad day. I was just trying to ask question because it was at the end of the visit and i know I would not get a chance to ask a question. If you don't like to be interrupted, in the beginning of the visit, tell your patient that you will give them a chance to ask their questions when you are done writing or whatever you are doing. I went back a few more times, but i got fed up with more attitude, not worth it. No one wants to be dumped on, and I try to be respectful and I usually don't react at that time, but I will leave a review.. i understand docs have a tough job but it sucks to be sick too, and keep going to doctors, I would rather do something else with my time. I'm sorry for this review, I know it's a hard job, on the upside she will order the test and try to get to the bottom of things.

July 17th, 2012

She spent quality time with me during our appointment and I did not feel rushed. I felt like I was listend to and she ran appropriate tests. After each result, I was notified by her via phone of the results. I was extremely pleased.

May 1st, 2012

Best Doctor ever

Dr. Tho Vincent has taken care of my parents and my family of 4 for over 15 years. She is very thorough, takes her time with the patients and genuinely cares about them. She spends much more time than typical doctors with the patients, which sometimes makes her run over on appointments. But she is detail oriented and I am very pleased with her. She always calls you back after hours to give you your test results. And she always follows up with you to make sure you are doing fine. I highly recommend her.

April 24th, 2009

I will never go back

in summary, here are the reasons I will never go back-1.Receptionist was unfriendly2.I was called in to the back and sat in the examination room for TWENTY minutes. we all know some waiting-time is a given, but please!3.Dr. Tho Vincent was extremely rude and did not listen. A good doctor means he/she is also a good listener, she would ask me the same question repeatedly, was annoyed with my answers, and would cut me off. She was arrogant and insistent on getting a last word in. To explain further, I am not sure, but I may be allergic to Amoxicillan. For some odd reason, the doctor could not understand this. Well are you, or arent you? was the attitude; she was extremely argumentative and rude. I found her to be offensive, and still reeling from that nightmarish visit. Even after she checked me out, she was quick to prescribe me medications, but neglected to tell me WHY and WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. During the exam I contemplated just leaving and asking for a refund. I would have had better luck diagnosing myself on WebMD

February 11th, 2008

Very good patient-doctor relationship

Dr. Vincent takes the time to explain your condition and the effects of medications. She also encourages and supports you in changing your lifestyle (e.g. eating habits, exercise, etc).

February 7th, 2017