Learn more about Dr. Thom Loree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thom Loree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thom Loree, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loree graduated from George Washington University. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Loree has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Loree accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 9 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thom R. Loree practice?
Dr. Thom Loree practices Plastic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Surgeons.