The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thom Loree
Dr. Thom Loree, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Buffalo, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Loree is affiliated with All, Erie County Medical Center and Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo. Dr. Loree has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thom Loree has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Thom Loree is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. William Flynn Jr
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi33
Dr. Raphael Blochle
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi
Dr. Liise Kayler
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Buffalo, NY 0 mi22