Dr. Thom Tarquinio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thom Tarquinio?

April 17th, 2017

Foot Surgery

Had foot surgery almost 2 years ago leaving me with even more pain than before surgery. At final follow up approximately 2 months after surgery he was happy with his performance but didn't seem to worried about the fact it did not work. Did not want to do any follow ups or try to help me. Took it upon myself to go to Boston and find a new Dorctor who was shocked he did this surgery on me. After a few visits with 2 different Boston doctors and some new MRI's of my foot it was discovered that I have something completely different than what the original surgery was performed for. If you are thinking of having surgery at St Vincents Hospitaal in Worcester you may want to find a doctor in Boston for a second opinion.

September 12th, 2012

I was seen over three hours AFTER my scheduled appointment time and not really given any reason until the Resident helping told me they had had a computer problem earlier in the day and set appointments back over four hours. I then tried to get in touch with the office as I had more questions regarding a possible surgery and when I finally got to the Doctors Nurse..her voice mail said she would be out of the office for a week...I left a message, but this is wrong on all counts..you have to jump through hoops to get through to the office in the first place, then nothing but an answering machine awaits you....Very frustrating!

March 14th, 2011