Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barrett, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barrett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arthur Barrett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Surgeons and Cape May Court House Orthopedic Surgeons.