A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barrett, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barrett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Barrett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arthur Barrett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barrett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Somers Point, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Orthopedic Surgeons.