A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barrett, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barrett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Barrett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Arthur Barrett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Orthopedic Surgeons and Cape May Court House Surgeons.