A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barringer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barringer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Barringer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barringer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Barringer practice?
Dr. Thomas Barringer practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cornelius, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.