A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barringer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barringer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Barringer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Anson County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Barringer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Barringer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barringer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Barringer practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cornelius, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.