Learn more about Dr. Thomas Barringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Barringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barringer
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barringer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Barringer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barringer graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Barringer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Barringer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Barringer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Barringer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Barringer practices Family Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Cornelius, NC.
See Charlotte Family Physicians.