A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Bowen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Bowen, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Adam Bowen DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Bowen practice?
- Dr. Thomas Bowen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Bowen practices Ophthalmology near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Redding Ophthalmologists.