A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coburn is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Coburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Coburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Coburn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Coburn practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Family Physicians and Muskogee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.