A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Coburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Coburn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coburn
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Coburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coburn graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Coburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Allen Coburn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Coburn practice?
- Dr. Thomas Coburn has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Coburn practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Family Physicians and Muskogee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.